Who are we?
What data do we collect?
Nezha collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, wallet address and personal documentation as part of the KYC process)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nezha with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your personal data?
Nezha collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Identify you and perform the necessary AML due diligence checks.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Nezha processes your data, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, compliance service providers to prevent fraud or money laundering.
Nezha may share your personal data with other relevant third parties, in particular if Nezha is requested to do so to comply with a court order or law enforcement request, or if Nezha deems it necessary, as determined at Nezha’s sole discretion, to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities.
How do we store your data?
Nezha applies high industry standards and will always apply adequate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable laws, to ensure that your data is kept secure.
Nezha securely stores your data on our AWS server infrastructure. Your data will be kept as long as your account with Nezha is active and will be deleted as soon as you have closed your account.
Nezha would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Nezha from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Nezha network.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Nezha would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Nezha for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nezha corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nezha to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nezha erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nezha restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nezha’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nezha transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Understand the geographical composition of our community.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Nezha uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Nezha uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Nezha sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Nezha Association, Mühlegasse 18, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Any dispute relating to this policy must exclusively be brought before the courts of Zug.